Below you will see the policy for fans attending the football game this Friday at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. Please read before you go support the Patriots against Parview. Please keep in mind that all fans will enter through Gate 1.
There will be a $5 parking fee per car.
· A clear-bag policy is enforced (see graphic below)
· Metal detectors and/or security wands are at all entrances
· Concealed carry is prohibited even with a permit (see full list of prohibited items below)
· No pocket knives (see full list of prohibited items below)
· Loitering in the concourse is prohibited
· Arrive early to avoid congestion at entry
· Enter the stadium through the gate indicated on your ticket
· Have your ticket ready to be scanned upon entrance
· Report any suspicious conduct to onsite law enforcement
Clear Bag FAQ: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Individuals may also carry a small clutch purses, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap. All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted. Although permitted, childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag. Individuals carrying required medical supplies or devices into the venue are not subject to the clear bag policy, but will need to go through the bag check line at their entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.
The following items are expressly prohibited inside ticketed areas:
· Metal, plastic or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, empty plastic water bottles no larger than 20 ounces, insulin containers, and baby food)
· All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
· Coolers or ice chests
· Backpacks and bags
· Strollers/baby carriers
· Stadium seats that have arms, pockets, or are larger than 16" wide
· Brooms, poles and staffs of any kind
· Weapons (including, without limitation, pocket knives), fireworks and other illegal substances
· Camera lenses in excess of six inches, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
· Animals (except service animals)
· Beach balls and other inflatable items
· Laser pens and laser pointers
· Skateboards, hover boards, and wheeled footwear
· Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles
· Self-defense sprays (including, without limitation, pepper spray and mace)
· Toy guns or toy knives (including, without limitation, water guns)
· Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
War Memorial Stadium may modify the Prohibited Items list in connection with specific events.
Violators of any laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from the ticketed areas.